Location: London and/or Cambridge
Snapdragon Consulting is currently looking to recruit two Account Managers, for our London and Cambridge offices.
We are a specialist public affairs, public relations and communications agency with a range of clients in the property and planning industry. Snapdragon work on a range of residential, commercial, retail and leisure projects for some of the leading names in the property sector.
As the company expands, we have identified a need to recruit two Account Managers to help support our well-established office in London and our recently opened office in Cambridge. We are looking for applicants who have previous agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who can demonstrate exceptional knowledge of planning and politics in the UK.
We are looking for:
- Previous agency experience, preferably in the property and planning sector, to Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently.
- Good knowledge of the political system and the planning process.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business.
- A sense of humour and fun, and the ability to work as part of a tight-knit team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, an enjoyable working environment and the chance to progress in your career.
Closing Date: 22 April 2016
We will commence the interview process as soon as we start to receive applications and we are looking to appoint as quickly as possible in both offices. We may appoint prior to the closing date for this advert, so would encourage early applications.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Oliver Deed on firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating whether you would like to be considered for the position in London or Cambridge.
We will aim to respond to your application within 5 working days of receiving it. You can find out more information by calling 020 3176 4161 or 01223 451136.